As a grass roots organization, Downtown Tipp City is driven by volunteers! They are the heart of the organization that keep it pumping and growing roots in the community. We have been blessed with such diverse talents from volunteers that have played key roles in building community pride and respect for our historic built environment.
We are always adding names to our list of volunteers. We hope yours will be the next!
· To get to know your community
· To take part in preserving a city with a rich history
· To make new friends
· To feel pride and satisfaction as you see your efforts make a difference
· To explore a career (and enhance your resume)
· To keep your skills sharp
· To complete an internship – earn academic credit
· To have fun!
At Downtown Tipp City the opportunities are varied and rich. We are always in need of writers, photographers, graphic designers, lawyers, event planners, database developers/managers, financial professionals, artists, landscapers, project managers, marketing professionals, administrative help in the office, and anyone who is a community minded individual.
Contact our office
to see what Volunteer opportunities are currently available and would best fit you!